Sunday, November 21, 2010

[11/21/10] Lineage2 The Best Game I've ever played (Added 1more Video 11/22/2010)

I've played so many games, but I gotta say there was nothing better than Lineage2. I've met many good friends on Lineage2 and they are still my good friends even though I am not playing anymore.. I've missed the time I played Lineage2 with my fiancee & friends together. All my game screenshots are gone so that I can't make my own movie, but I edited some of gameplaying clips to create my own movie of Lineage2.
Enjoy the movie :)
-Video: Youtube.com/BekoonTv
-Made by Bekoon
-Music: Chrono Cross - Time's Scar



-Video: Youtube.com/bekoonTv
-Music: Ys2 Opening

1 comment:

  1. Its hence nice to view this straight answers in your blog post, I was looking the same you post in blog.



    RS Gold

    WOW Gold Eu

    ReplyDelete