Wednesday, November 24, 2010

[11/24/10] Kingdom under fire2 - New gameplay of Berzerk!

There are so far three characters in Kingdom under fire2 and one of them is Berzerker. This character reminds me of "Guts" in cartoon - Berzerk. He uses a big swords with very powerful strength and looks like a demon. I don't know if three different characters have their own various skills or not, but somehow they definitely have their own colors of fighting on field. This game really looks amazing.. Every time when I get new resources of KUF2, it pounds my heart up! Here's the movie that I uploaded on Youtube.com :)
Enjoy

-Video: Youtube.com/BekoonTv
-Source: ruliweb

2 comments:

  1. A small stream flowed from a mountain far, far away across many villages and forests, up to a desert. The flow then thought:"I went through countless obstacles Cheap Tera Gold
    cheap tera gold
    rs

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be sure with the previously referred to .I just tested out as you encouraged and it works superb Thank you so much. It is so interesting! Can't wait for the Special Close friends edition.Thanks for the links major bro!I've to say that you are doing a congrats, keep it up!




    Tera Gold

    RS Gold

    ReplyDelete